Thursday 24 September 2015

Esther's Food Search | Fahrenheit 600, Publika

My love for brunch will never die. As I am writing this post, my mind is fulled of hash browns, hot coffee, bacons and eggs. Regardless of poached, scrambled or sunny side-up, I feel brunch somehow will not be complete without the existence of eggs. I don't know, don't ask me why. Kind of torturing to write this with my starving stomach now :(

So, last Sunday, we went to Fahrenheit 600 in Publika for our Sunday brunch~ It was just around 12pm and the cafe was almost full with patrons. As I gazed through the menu, I found the food names rather confusing.


Err..I love NY? I love California? Have u Ever? Mrs. Healthy n Wealthy? Lol..I really need to spend some time analysing each food description and pick my choice. Quite annoying since I'm darn hungry already.

This is me, pulling myself together to choose my food =.="


As we sat down waiting for our food, it's time for selfie~



For food, we have ordered Mary Morino and Auntie Joanna's Baked Egg. I know, I know.. Just by the name itself, you won't know what we had ordered right? No worries, photo spamming ahead~

This is Mary Morino which comprises of smoked salmon, avocado and poached egg on top of the oven baked toast slices. It was my first time trying avocado and it had a creamy, buttery taste. Such combination should be very nourishing too. Ahh, what a wholesome brunch :)



#EatClean #BeHealthy


Auntie Joanna's baked egg is one of the must try foods in Fahrenheit 600. It is a plate of oven baked eggs, sausages, mushroom and onions cooked together with the Fahrenheit's signature tomato sauce and it comes with a tortilla lookalike bread for you to dip and eat. Sure enough, I think this dish is really worth a try if you are fan of baked eggs.


Food and a fake tattoo.




Hot latte with one of the signature drinks in Fahrenheit 600, the Ice Drip Coffee. If you are a fan of non or low-sugar coffee drinks such as the Americano or Espresso, you'll definitely like this Ice Drip Coffee.


We were perplexed once we were served with the Ice Drip Coffee as we were unsure what to do with the additional little bottle of soda served together with the coffee. A staff told us that we were supposed to clear our taste buds with the soda before drinking the coffee in order to enjoy each sip thoroughly. So, you may have consumed your food in between your drink. Just remember to start off your coffee with a simple sip of soda =)





Wearing my new blue denim skirt overalls from Bershka~


Yours truly <3

Fahrenheit 600 Cafe and Restaurant
A4-G2-06, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment