Wednesday 23 September 2015

Esther's Food Search | Hiing Fatt Restaurant (兴发广式饭店), Ara Damansara

Last Saturday, I have joined my family for a simple dinner after visiting my aunt in Ara Damansara. My uncle then suggested a nearby Chinese restaurant in the area called Hiing Fatt Restaurant, 兴发广式饭店.

You can choose to dine in their air-conditioned branch which is just 1-2 shoplots away from their non air-conditioned branch.


The non air-conditioned branch. Ask the staffs for assistance if you want to dine in their air-conditioned branch.


Classy interior



Foods we ordered ;


Asam sliced fish


Claypot eggplant


Fried kangkung with garlic


Fried sliced pork, this is seriously GOOD. I can't stop eating this~


Fried Lala (Clam) with Chili and Egg


Stir-fried lotus with cashew nuts


Roasted pig (Siu yuk in Cantonese)


Steamed 3 variety eggs


Asam steamed black tilapia


九大簋


A complimentary dessert after our meal~

The total cost for our meal is around RM400+. I guess the price is quite reasonable as we have ordered 9 dishes with 3 of them are seafood dishes. Will definitely include Hiing Fatt as one of my favourite spots for Chinese food~

Restoran Hiing Fatt (兴发广式饭店)
I-G-2A Ground Floor, Jalan PJU 1A/20F, Dataran Ara Damansara, Selangor (Air-conditioned)
I-G-02 Ground Floor, Jalan PJU 1A/20F, Dataran Ara Damansara, Selangor (Non air-conditioned)

No comments:

Post a Comment