Saturday 26 September 2015

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2015

It is the mid-autumn festival today and so, how are you all celebrating? With family? With your bosom buddies? Or with your loved ones? Haha, as for me, this year will be different. My brother is away working in the Penang Island and my loved one is not in Kuala Lumpur too :( Although I am trying my best not to mention it, but it really feels kind of lacking without them. Sigh.

Anyway, brushing all the negativism, let me share with you how I will celebrate my mid-autumn festival. First thing to share of course is the yummy mooncakes~ Every year without fail, I will get The Baker's Cottage (麦可思) mooncakes.


Low Sugar White Lotus for my dad and Supreme Mixed Nuts for my mum.


Pearl of Prosperity for me~~ And Shanghai Pure Lotus for my brother.


I also like the pandan snowskin mooncake by The Baker's Cottage. Look how cute the Winnie the Pooh is~

My aunt has also given us a box of homemade mini mooncakes from E-tasty Bakery which consists of 5 different flavours and each mooncake comes with a yolk. I personally feel these mini mooncakes taste heavenly.



These are Purple Cane mooncakes (紫藤) which are gifts from my company. The taste is just mediocre. Just the packaging is cute wtf.



Ohh..got riddles somemore..lol


Stumbled upon Hello Kitty lantern at Leisure Mall.


Haha..Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone~ Wishing all my readers 家好月圆!

No comments:

Post a Comment